Call or Email to Book Your Free Personal Tour (502)491-3866
Party Room Time Slots:
- 6:00pm-8:00pm (extended hour(s) available*)
- 10:00am-12:00 noon
- 4:00pm-6:00pm (extended hour(s) available*)
- 12:00 noon-2:00pm
- 3:00pm-5:00pm (extended hour(s) available*)
Flexible times are also available on weekdays. Morning time slot (10am-3pm) pricing flexible and negotiable.
*Extended parties may last until 12 midnight
Party Room Pricing:
- includes 30 minutes before party for setup
- includes 30 minutes after party for cleanup
- Extra hour (during store hours): $50
- Extra hour (outside store hours): $75
- Rent 1 cardboard standup for the duration of your party in the party room: $19.99
- Rent 4 cardboard standups for the duration of your party in the party room: $39.99
Party Room FAQ's
Q: How many people can the party room accommodate?
A: Up to 50 people.
Q: Can the furniture be rearranged?
Q: Can I bring alcohol?
Q: Does the music cost extra?
A: No, unless you require a DJ
Q: Is dancing allowed on the stage?
Q: Can I leave my supplies at the store until my party?
Q: Does the $100 minimum purchase include anything in the store?
Q: What clean-up am I expected to do?
A: You should remove all decorations and sweep; we will vacuum and mop, if necessary.
Q: Can I have a glow party?
A: Yes, the room has black lights as well as lighting effects at no additional charge to you!
Q: How many tables are in the room?
A: 9 small round tables, 3 long tables, and 1 gift table
Q: Are there any restrictions on the food I can bring?
Q: Can I use the refrigerator/freezer, microwave, and sink?
Q: Can I use my own playlist?
A: Yes, there is an auxiliary jack available for you to plug in your phone or any audio device of your choice.
Q: Can I bring an entertainer at no additional charge?
Q: When should I order my balloons?
A: It’s best to place your order when you purchase your supplies.
Q: Can I attach decorations to the wall?
A: Yes, with clear tape only
Q: Does the store provide entertainment?
A: No, but we can recommend entertainers, DJ’s, and treat vendors for you.
Items to Bring to Your Party
- zip-lock bags
- aluminum foil
- clear tape
- lighter for candles
- cell phone charger